What is The Cynical View?

Welcome to my Blog. You may see things you don't like, don't agree with or you may even be offended. I have 3 words for you... "Freedom Of Speech". So get over it. The Cynical View is an outlook on life by a 30 something Scotsman. More often than not (as the title suggests) it will be a cynical look at what is going on in my life & around the world. I have an opinion on everything... from entertainment to news, music to politics and of course my day to day personal life. To see my past blog posts, use the drop down menu on the right hand column.

Sunday 17 December 2006

"Fun" With Food

Two subjects again today, basically because I missed a post yesterday.

Bodily Fluids In Food
Click the above link to read the article.
I dont understand this. Why the hell would someone do this?!? What goes through the mind of a deviant like this?!? Perhaps he was picked on at school? Perhaps he wants to become a chef and give food his "personal" touch? Who knows... and frankly who cares... well apart from the people that ate his cum that is.
Although it brings a whole new meaning to "tossing the salad".

I'm pleased to see that he is to be charged for it with aggravated battery. What if he had A.I.D.S or H.I.V.? It is quite frankly the most stupid, irresponsible and disgusting thing I have seen since The Blairs had a bouncing baby Tony.

Having said that there are enough sick assholes in the world that would actually like to eat the above food that the slogan potential is huge... "Cum Eat With Us", "Jerky's... The Resteraunt With Spunk!", "Our Food Will Be The Climax Of Your Day", "Shoot On Over To Our Place", "Treat Yourself & Splurge At Joe's"... OK I'll stop now.

Cannabis Chocolate
Click the link above to read the article.
OK... now... first let me start by saying that I do not take drugs (I do smoke and drink alot of coffee, but apart from being a sour faced, sarcastic bastard those are the only vices I have).

Having said that I don't see the problem here. IF what the accused say is true about only providing them to people with MS who provided a medical note. Yes cannabis is illegal, but so are alot of drugs and if you are a celebrity you get let off scot free with taking them.
And one of the accused gave a very valid point in saying if you are a pedophile you get 12 years and they are facing 14 years. What kind of fucked up world do we live in when people providing "medicinal" choclate bars to people suffering from MS face a stiffer sentance than a sick kiddy fiddler!?

This inspired me to do a bit of checking.... did you know that copyright infringement (ie downloading music/games/films from file sharing clients) can get you a possible 10 year sentance, while killing someone while drink driving also offers a 10 year sentance?! Get some frikkin perspective people!!!

3 comments:

Forzavryheid said...

LOL!!

Glad that sicko is gonna get charged!!

Im not so sure Im in favour of his "secret sauce" either.

The Cynic said...

LOL!

Secret sauce... never thought of that one!

Thanks for commenting mate :)

RobC said...

Adrian, we must get TC to see some of Leon Schuster's stuff... he will die laughing at that hamburger patty skit. :-)